Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Call-- Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion
Dec 13

Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion - early warnings

As of the end of November 2014, my “best guess” prognostication is much the same that I have offered over this year: during 2015 and 2016 there is most likely to be a rapid escalation of human conflicts, concurrent with a rapid escalation of global earth changes leading to the effective end of human civilization as humans regard such things, and a range of extinction-level events on Earth.

As to what event catalyzes other events, idle speculations become irrelevant. Will a massive oceanic event first affect the East Coast N America before the W Coast N America? Does it matter?  

Perhaps there will be some other event that will make these pale in comparison. Consider that.

I do not think there will a lot of advance notice, even for those "paying attention" to outward signs.

While so many will looking for outward signs, over the years, I have been aware that the first stage of important precursor alerts will be a confluence of dreams and visions, some reported publicly as here, others shared privately.

It is my sense that we are now getting those early warnings that have the subject of so much speculation for decades.

As I have noted before, certain "events" will be more of the spiritual planes interacting at the human level awareness. Some will coincide closely in time with outward 3d material events. These include "the Wave" and "the Flash". Some will presage outward events, some will follow. The human frame of reference and predispositions tend toward "symbolism" when processing events of a severe "existential crisis".

It is best to practice detached observing and note what they are receiving or connecting in with, even for events of global scale destruction of what humans identify their existence with as humans.

-A

Messages In This Thread
Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion - early warnings - by Alexander - 12-13-2014, 11:07 PM