Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/18/14 Employment Ecstasy Echos...DreamBot on FIRE!
DreamBot is on fire!! “Employment” hits an all-time record, with more than DOUBLE the previous record…WOW! The next three words are all very close to the previous record and thus are very impressive in their own rite. So what in the heck do we do with this run? Employment has plenty of support in the list, with another high flyer, Employee, Letter (except this might be a scare letter), Failure, etc. But there’s also a LOT of support for the other Red Alert word: Ecstasy (indicated by all the blue arrows). When we did the dual alert last time, the two overarching memes were connected (Spaceship and Food with the private spaceship explosion). So does that mean that all these high flyers are also connected?

If so, what are we bracing for? Fantastic Employment numbers? HA! Maybe the Surreal and Smoking Employment figures come to light in Vivid and Graphic detail. Of course, we also have Tonight Warning. What kind of warning could come with Employment? 

Remember no matter what comes, Subconscious is Comfortable….but is that just all what is programmed in us? Should we be comfortable, or have we been tranquilized with action-numbing media hypnosis. I don’t know, and I can’t seem to decide where the groupings start or stop, and thus no green boxes today. All I do know is that the collective mind is SATURATED with Employment, Ecstasy, Echo, and Election….hey, all these words start with E. Any phonetic experts out there that can press out some possible meaning in that?

One last thing: Mon might have to be deleted even when we see it on Wednesday. I hypothesize that many dreamers plug in their Monday dreams as late as Wednesday, and the numbers do show a definite trend here. Thus, Mon is completely within it’s normal parameters in this case. Unless you see something very enlightening, let’s ignore it.

Plain Text for searchability:
11/18/14

employment
ecstasy
echo
election
employee
mon
novel
fantasy
crossing
scare
letter
glad
failure
suppose
coat
graphic
smoking
picking
surreal
hour
keys
vivid
tonight
warning
comfortable
subconscious
entirely
nature

Messages In This Thread
11/18/14 Employment Ecstasy Echos...DreamBot on FIRE! - by Eagle1 - 11-18-2014, 10:32 AM