Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/12/14 Red Alert: Tree cutting and Jim
Quote: "an unusual number of people were dreaming about the Tree’s TRUNK more so than the actual tree. If we take all the red arrow words (those falling under the meme of Tree/Trunk/Log), the flow looks like this: Trunk – Cutting – Tree – Log (since we suspect Xmas tree buying here, we could also probably include the word “Buy” in the list, and we could probably also add “Shaking” since most people shake the tree to get it to fill out properly after they cut the binding around the tree."

While I very rarely remember my dreams, the tree thing certainly rang a bell with me. (no Christmas pun intended ... I think) Not from a dream, mind you. But I am a frequent commenter on various topics around the net. This past week I was moved to including the phrase: "Time to start cutting down the forest of 'beams" in thine own eyes rather whining about how many toothpicks they have in theirs." Or something similar on a number of posts.

Vedery interesting!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/12/14 DreamBot down - by Eagle1 - 12-12-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: 12/12/14 Red Alert: Tree cutting and Jim - by Don_in_Odessa - 12-13-2014, 05:57 AM