Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P1_12 Mission: 12 Dec 14 Red Alert
Impressions from Europe. A reader who wants to contribute but is having problems entering the forum:

I cannot login and the forum doesn't recognize my email address. So my penny worth below...

Hi there so yesterday Jim Murphy was elected leader of the Scottish labour party,  

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014...urphy-poll, so anti Cameron (Sam is Camerons wife)

fireworks for burns night

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burns_supper

Aliens could be emigrants the natural voters for labour. 

Sky could be the sky news corporation, what apocalyptic announcement will they be making? Also all airspace was shut down over london on friday, for some reason that didn't make much sense, computer failure at eurocontrol. Also every french secret service vehicle was on the road on friday in paris, along with all manner of emergency vehicles flying around sirens blazing. Also there was a note in my childs preschool workbook about what to do if the school goes into shut down. Everyone had to read and sign it. The city alarms (still active since the war, they are checked the first wed for every month, perfect to invade) will sound, you must listen to radio 87.7 and under no circumstances come to collect your child. chilling stuff. never saw anything like it before. 

vague is french for wave. 

Shaking visible aliens, could be all those in the torture camps, or kidnap victims….

But to me the most unbelievable blow would be if the whole truth of the Jimmy Savile case came out. His children's show for years was called "Jim'll fix it". He used to wear this big chain like a lord mayor. Because if the real depth of horror came out, which it must surely do. Then you will see Stars (of all sorts, tv, film, journalism - jill abrahamson made a fairly brutal exit, wonder if it had anything to do with the former head of the bbc, who is now at nyt etc..) visibly shaking and it will lead right up to the swords of the "honors list". 

Anyway that a european angle.

Messages In This Thread
P1_12 Mission: 12 Dec 14 Red Alert - by Sherriann - 12-12-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: P1_12 Mission: 12 Dec 14 Red Alert - by Eagle1 - 12-14-2014, 03:53 PM