Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity)
Hmm, dig this! there is at least a slight chance that Group 2 has to do with that Australian golfer that supposedly got beat-up in Hawaii. UK Mail online pointed me to an update on that story in Hawaii news. Golfer's story reportedly is not believable. A homeless man that the newspaper apparently found credible, said that the golfer told him that he had been depressed and gone to a strip club.
Found a copy of the story....disputing, but there's more on the net talking of his injuries making them doubt his story, too....etc.....
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/go...2wexi.html

Medical folks reportedly said the dude's injuries were inconsistent with being beaten but appeared to be from falling down or an accident. I'll edit in an update story if I grab the time shortly to find one.

We're gonna learn about a "tractor spider bite?" Sounds so common and mundane that hmm, will this be about a celebrity, former president or someone that would make such a thing newsworthy?

Group 1, what'll make this newsworthy? Some reality show, charity race, uh oh or is "race" a totally different type? (What type of race may TPTB participate in?) Is there a "great race" or "survivor" type of TV show still running, and something newsworthy/amazing's going to be talked about over the office water-cooler sorta thing?

So, in the "astral" realm there's "scary devil spirit struggle" to "prove who" is "lord?" Or are they the ones in an "awesome race??" Is the "playground slide" in this realm? or I'm trying to put too many words from a bot run into the one headline?

Well, having now read your dream, horrible as the thought is, maybe a church is going to have all of the sex terms associated with it. I know, gross but possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity) - by Nanny - 01-25-2015, 04:11 PM