Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/9/15 Elders with a Series of Visions
Ahh! It looks like the Elders have the vision and they just need to relax to plant the seeds. I’m seeing a very strong presence of psychic phenomenon going on in this run. There are three definite words about sensing things, but then two words about those sightings vanishing and disappearing. This is a very elusive run, and it seems quite important, at least to me. The term “Seals” is not just an animal that likes cold water, but it’s a word that is seen repeatedly in Revelations. Unfortunately, I don’t see a lot of quick answers for this run. I see it helping us over time. I recommend we keep coming back to this one.

I really like the command to “Relax decision promised.” Therefore, I think this run is more like a fine wine….it will reveal more and more as we let it age. Not fun for the gotta-have-it-now society.

UP Words:     elder series visualization seed relax decision promised imagining vanished receiving velvet pause sensed electronic refer seals nicely spa ceiling plan horizon disappear thumb paralyzed tent rooms gesture planets branch flames nova reload almost

Messages In This Thread
2/9/15 Elders with a Series of Visions - by Eagle1 - 02-09-2015, 09:36 AM