Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/16/15 The President's Keeper
President is wedged between Comfort and Danger, but who is the Keeper at 70 points? The lingo implies that the Keeper is someone other than the President. You mean, the President is NOT the most powerful person in the world? HA!

The Flight through the Universe Continues. Somehow, the Fantastic Gender Collision will provide World Healing. I look forward to the healing, but not the collision. If you’re new here, the gender collision meme was started in yesterday’s run. nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/showthread.php?tid=643

Is there going to be some sort of false flag having to do with the sun? This isn’t the first time in recent days that the Sun has been highlighted with some sort of catastrophe. So now the question begs, will the story be made up?

So now I’m headed over to start a brand new project that I’m super excited about. We’ll be combining linguistics into a new modality that will tap into the quantum field. I’ll discuss this further after we know more about it.

UP Words:     keeper comfort president broccoli danger continuing flight universe blood refer faced imagery fantastic gender collision healing worlds equipment religious semi skip engage appreciate instructions convince nova bug flag theme sun farther gemini sick

DOWN Words:   breathe ice truck died nose deep vibrations days teeth finger positive tree young orange would gotten vehicle crazy story competition snakes power dinner style eggs music bland fri versus

Messages In This Thread
2/16/15 The President's Keeper - by Eagle1 - 02-16-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: 2/16/15 The President's Keeper - by G0'D - 02-16-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: 2/16/15 The President's Keeper - by Nanny - 02-16-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: 2/16/15 The President's Keeper - by Nanny - 03-13-2015, 04:53 PM