Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death and TV from Wisconsin
Thanks, Sam. I have to admit that I hadn't heard of Savage's warnings, but I quickly got caught up by doing a simple search. I want to first point out that I certainly don't know the whole truth, and I want everyone to know that NO ONE has the whole picture. That being said, my worldview works under the premise that Isis is a fabricated entity that works towards several end-game goals. That being said, the actual events don't even need to be real, as indicated by the Boston Marathon "bombings," Sandy Hook, and so many more. In our culture, a made up Hollywood skit of a mass murder is actually more effective than a real one because they can fine tune the effects they need to happen.

This isn't to say that news on Feb 28 of "blood in the streets" somewhere would have to be made up or fabricated. It might be very real, but the agenda would be full steam ahead. The agenda of fear, the agenda of gun removal, the agenda of yet another war campaign, and so many more apparent agendas would be kickstarted by a fake or real event of this nature.

Paranoid freaks? Not at all. That's why I like the group of cavaliers in this forum....we can talk with facts and pragmatism without invoking the big FEAR card. It takes a higher level of consciousness to entertain all various aspects of reality, including the ugly, horrid reality that is so prevalent in our experience. But instead of complaining helplessly about it, we have higher ambitions. The goal is to shed light on atrocity (i.e. Paradigm 1) and then in the long term, actually influence the future with Paradigm 2. We're still in the beginning stages, but it's full steam ahead for the NDC.

Thanks for joining us, Sam. We appreciate your valuable inputs!

Messages In This Thread
Death and TV from Wisconsin - by Lavenderlady - 02-26-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Death and TV from Wisconsin - by Eagle1 - 02-26-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Death and TV from Wisconsin - by Sam - 02-26-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Death and TV from Wisconsin - by Eagle1 - 02-26-2015, 10:42 PM