Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/14/15 Smart but Brainwashed + The Dying Moon
I find it so funny that TODDLERs make up my very existence this morning, making it extraordinarily difficult to do anything with regards to the publishing this morning’s dreambot—LOL, I don’t know how I was able to even get this out today!

I have many questions in today’s run and very little answers. Based on my inability to focus and enter any kind of alpha state to feel this run out, let me just focus on the big topic areas:

1. Am I remembering this correctly that CHANI expected the moon to disappear or disintegrate or something? Group 1 today suggests that the MOON is DYING, but isn’t the MOON already dead? I guess what I’m asking the CHANI experts is whether or not Group 1 lingo is indicating something about CERN??

2.  I do believe this run does capture the mainstream fear factor on this planet “ROADS FAILING PARANOID PLANET” and we also have an upcoming “LITTLE SPIRITUAL COASTER, which seems to match whatever is being indicated in Group 4: “CORRUPTION JESUS FRI RIFT TEMPLE.” To be honest, doesn’t Group 4 sound a lot like the Bible story where JESUS goes into the TEMPLE and overthrows the CORRUPTION?

3. When we have a word above the 100-point level, we look for supporting words in the run, and today, there really isn’t anything to support SMART. But for the first time, we have perhaps an antithesis of the Red Alert word, and that would be BRAINWASHED. Can you be SMART and BRAINWASHED at the same time? Oh, absolutely. You bet you can! In fact, it’s somewhat ironic to think that some of the most BRAINWASHED people out there are those who are considered to be the SMARTest people (i.e., the most educated). But how does one even measure one’s level of brainwashing? And, more importantly, is all brainwashing bad? These are my daily philosophical musings as I babysit this morning.

[Image: 20150414%20smart%20brainwashed.jpg]

UP Words:     smart whenever angel unexpected moon dying mon liked chamber toddler winter brainwashed tree spinning flying mood cool roads failing paranoid planet good shown action nap simply occur too roller smiling two quickly pen

DOWN Words:   know earth male dawn night hug fun wife daughter christian baby hour awesome code dreams years dream virtual stomach hide spirit giant edit giving april got jungle cream fart corruption jesus fri rift temple thanks

Messages In This Thread
4/14/15 Smart but Brainwashed + The Dying Moon - by Eagle1 - 04-14-2015, 11:09 AM