Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Awakeneddreamer, gal I have got to understand more from you...about this possibly getting off of the mission's intended path. I am not part of P2, and am not sure if you are speaking mostly to this group's mission, or not.

No rush or pressure, but when you have time I hope to read more from you about this part of your post here, today. So, I'll think-aloud a small brainstorm in hoping it brings out some more delicious souls-morsels from you.

I hope to hear more from Chromalyn too. You, gal are right about dreamland being experienced in physical stillness, well of course during dreams the mind is the opposite of "still." But...waiting for correction from Chromalyn because I think this person was referring to "stillness" when awake, not sleeping. I mention this *NOT as an attempted-correction to you but in asking that, if Chromalyn was referring to stillness when awake, do you still see stillness as a potential key for fulfilling this......
"Is our purpose to allow our dreams to reveal our truth and possibly assist ourselves and humanity to awaken to a greater potential?"

It is said that knowledge is power, so in a dangerous world and time in history, isn't the knowledge of events before they happen also part of the purpose here, the purpose being to gain more safety?

I think you have an inspired post here. So, I want to ask you in practice of what we're doing here, what are we doing here that shows you we're getting "off point?" What can we do differently? Hunt for the headlines, of course but change what?

I hope you will feel led to be specific and not be afraid of offending anyone. I *think that you can speak in formula, in principles and explain what you would change. I hope so. I'll hush my wordy self.

From the heart, you too are awesome. You all are. A true buffet of "idea chefs."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by Nanny - 05-19-2015, 02:57 PM