Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The beginning of the end?
I find myself in a grocery store with a cart full of canned goods. I feel anxious, and by feel I mean while dreaming I KNOW I'm dreaming, I stop my cart and take a look around at a very 'Real Life' scene. Suddenly I can see my emotions comming out of my body like heat off hot pavement. I look around to see if my fellow shoppers are having the same experience. I know it's 'Time', but I'm getting ready to call out a warning to the people in the store. Suddenly, nothing matters more than me finding my way home. I am angry for finding myself in a stupid grocery store when I need to be home. The grocery store people are starting to get that it's 'Time' and most of them become wild, running or crying, abandoning their carts, or sweeping armfulls of useless item into them. I look for one person that has not gone wild and see her standing looking back at me. We don't recognize but rather just know one another. It is our mission to get back to our families by working togeather. We hold hands and make our way to her vehicle. We see some men that might be military, but just mostly crazed individuals. I need to push my emotions onto the mass of people, to calm them, let them know they must only have the mission of getting home, not let the idea that it's 'Time' make them crazy.I realize it's no use, they are not going to feel me. The woman and I get in the car and go like hell. All she will say to me is 'I Know' as we try to escape the city and get to our country homes. A rock smashes out her back window, we run up a curb and we both know that is the end of the car helping us. We exit and see people looking at the car, but we cannot understand what they are saying. We know it is time to part ways, and we both say 'Goodbye' as one. I suddenly know that the other woman is me, and watch her(me?) diappear and wish us good luck. I'm not far from home, but all the vivid colors and smells are suddenly becoming mute.I look at a tree that flames the color red and then dulls to beige. I feel my family waiting, they are okay because they are home, but I know I need to keep going and get there before the 'Time" has passed...This is usually where the dream ends. I have been repeat dreaming the above, all or some of it, exactly the same, for six months now. Not every night but at least once weekly. When I wake, I can't separate myself from the dream for hours. In my 'Real Life' I find myself practically running to get my grocery shopping done, so I'm not in the damn store when it's finally 'Time'.Something tells me it dosen't even really matter.