Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All is Silent
I was sitting at a picnic bench in the center of the mobile home park that I manage. I was holding my laptop as if it was the last item in my life of any value. I looked up in the sky and saw a commercial airline jet barely clearing the homes. There was no engine sound. I was aware that his engines had to have failed and he was going to crash. I ran in the direction he was going and watched him crash into the rear of one of the homes. As I tried to call 911 I saw flames emitting from the crash site. 911 had no response. The call would not go through. People started running out of their homes. People were screaming and running from the crash site. I yelled to residents to get water and blankets. At this point I awoke. This dream had the same prophetic quality that my prophetic dreams had when I was 25. When I awoke I felt in my heart that this was a warning that our electronics were to cease functioning. This is way the plane failed and the captain attempted to have a controlled crash. This is also why I could not get a response from 911. My urgency of the dream was that a break in our electronics was to bring down society.