Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asteroid maybe?
Like my other more recent dream ( So. Cal Quake Maybe? ) this dream is also very vivid and thought that maybe I should mention it because it does haunt me still. This dream took place I think back in 2008 before the economic collapse during the hieght of the presidential primaries. It was night time the last of the red glow of sun set had just disappeared. Im standing on the deck of our old house which face due west and I'm looking south west at an incredible view that just goes on for miles. I have the sense that Im up in the mountains where there lots of pine trees like in Yellowstone or Yosemete. Its party cloudy but the stars are out and its beutiful when all of a sudden at the top right corner of my eye I see a bright yellow white glow. Heres where it gets weird. In a fraction of second this yellow white object flashes in front of me to the bottom left beyond the distant horizon and then a second or two later the whole horizon envolpes into nothing but bright yellow and white. This wall of yellow and white in just 4 or 5 seconds advances toward me enveloping everything and then WHAM!! it hits me. And for what seemed like 3 or 4 more seconds all I see is Yellow then White and a Growing sense of Ueforia or peace or something I'm not used too, and Bam I sit up, heart racing wondering what the hell just happened. Later that day I told my grandma about it. This dream still haunts me.