Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthshake/ space warp
Since I was a child I had dreams teaching me to survive an earth catatrophe - usually ocean or earthquake -it seemed the purpose/intent of the dream was to teach me how to live through the event. In the beginning, I would wake up just before I'd die - later I began to get the msg and survive. The dream below is the most current - the clarity of this dream was vivid in color and in the sense of touch & movement.
I was in my back yard gardening and all of a sudden the ground below my feet started shaking and I lost my footing, falling to the ground. Everything got very blurry and what was up was down and what was down was up, I want to hold on to the ground, as it initially seemed I would be getting tossed back in forth, but when Up was down I was still "grounded" - as the reversals were going on, every thing seemed to be pouring through a sieve (kinda made fractals) as it poured through back and forth... I was really scared but the voice in my head said relaxed, if you relax everything will be okay, you will ride this out and you will survive .....hummmmmmmmmmmmm