Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magma bubbling in Tennessee
I was in a wedding chapel that I felt was well known in the Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee as being a place that people go to get married as a 'special' place but not as a big formal wedding. As I was walking around the chapel (which was much larger than should have been as happens in dreams), I noticed that something was bubbling up under the carpet of the room. The proprietor says something like, 'oh yeah that just started happening. don't worry about it'. Then as I looked around further, I was in a cave (still in the chapel house) and I could see native americans (but they were from hundreds of years ago) and they were huddling in the cave and were afraid of the magma bubbling up around them. Then the dream moved on to another topic.
Tennessee was never really mentioned as the place in the dream but based on the feeling that I got and the dream context, I felt that it was around the Cave Run, Gatlinburg area. There are alot of caves in this areas and Gatlinburg is a place that many folks go to get married and have a weekend honeymoon.