Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Quake/Landslid
Sunday, May 23, 2010 - Before I tell my dream I need to explain that my parents are both dead and left me their house which I have been living in for a few months now. Last nite I dreamed I walked into the house and my parents were both there with two of my sisters. They were gathered around a small, black and white tv (which only had two channels) watching a news show. They were very upset and told me there was a giant crack in California and it was getting bigger and part of California was expected to collapse into the sea. The newscasters didn't seem to have much information so I went on the internet and it was just total confusion. Nobody was sure what was going on. Then I woke up and still felt like it was something that was real.
On the surface I would assume that a giant crack would be caused by an earthquake, however, in the dream the news surrounding the event was so sketchy it made me think they knew a little but not why, or how. or what happens next. Even in the dream it was surreal and seemed to take several hours to happen. If this dream is fortelling the the future I think its saying that if something happens in California it will be strange and we won't get much information. Either because they (TPTB) don't actually know what's going on or it will be deliberately kept from us.