Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life DURING the Collapse
Wow, if any of you remember me posting a dream a while back about what life looks like at the very start of the crash of society, well i got another installment last night This time it was full blown crash. It began with me walking through an old neighborhood of mine that was rough and tough, but as i walked through i noted that it seemed harsher, darker and everyone walked around in groups...some small and some larger. The large ones even had some form of uniform to them or dress code. I was a bit nervous, but being toughened by the hard lessons of my youth I puffed out my chest, put on my hard face and moved through the crowds. As i made my way through alleyways and buildings I passed a older guy that was familiar to me...it was the richest man i know and it was his store i was passing through..it was a jewerly/pawn store(not in real life) and he seemed to be missing some teeth and worse for the wear. I asked him if i could go through his shop as a shortcut to where i was going and he waved me through. The shop looked terrible. Anyway, I continued on to my destination which was an old autoparts store converted into a house/hangout. Many questionable characters where there and 3 of my friends. I couldn't figure out why my friends were there but they seemed on drugs and didn't mine the fact that we were hanging out in a situation that seemed like any second we were going to be turned on and robbed of anything we had because these people had NOTHING. But it was a communal hangout where people cooked some food, did some drugs i guess and just hung out or "lived". I kept trying to get my friends to leave as I knew things were not going to stay friendly long, but they wouldn't move...and worse yet I didn't know where i really was. Anyway, some people showed me their guns, but i got the sense that nobody really used them. And then at the end of the dream when my higher brain began to kick in and analyze the dream i realized that this wasn't a BAD neigborhood...it was EVERY neighborhood. And those people traveled in groups for SAFTEY. Even using uniforms to show strenght and organization...maybe even community support groups! And the reason there wasn't a lot of killings was because no one had any BULLETS left! just the guns! The former rich man was still rich, but not compared to life right now! Very scary dream, but scary for the reality of a bleak future