Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO said GO
I was outside on a balcony admiring the night clouds which were unusual. Then one began to move. It came closer and closer very quickly. It was orange and looked like a pale organce jellyfish without tentachles. It looked like it was pulsing slighlty in and out. It really scared me and I ran inside and starting slamming and locking doors and windows in a frenzy like when the lady's son was kidnapped in Close Encounters. I was petrified and then at the sliding glass door an animal appeared. A little dog. Then it was joined by a cat. I recognized both. One was my neighbor's dog and the cat was mine. But the cat was inside as far as I knew and I could hear the little dog yapping across the yard. But here it stood quietly looking at me. I completely panicked and ran outside through another door as fast as I could without looking back. There was a group of people across the yard. I joined them. They were all talking and pointing and saying that something had landed on the roof. From beind my roof the orange craft rose and shot straight up vertically into the air. It was about the size of a small car. It disappeared in less than a second but before it did it flashed something very bright like lightning in the sky above me. It looked like a lighted billboard of something. I ony saw it out of the corner of my eye and it was real brief and then it was just gone - light and vehicle. Things were just starting to calm down when it came back. I was outside this time with my neighbors. The orange jelly fish, pulsing. It went down behind my house again. Then suddenly from behind my roof came a helicopter or something like it. Smaller than usual. It looked more like a wasp than anything and there was no sound or wind. It swept over my roof and came straight for us very low. Everyone scattered like the wind. It was a few feet out into the yard when the thing stopped over me and an arm came out and grabbed mine. It had my forearm and started dragging me. I fought like a demon not daring to look at that hand. But my arm had loose dirt on it because at some point I had falled and the hand slipped on the dirt or something. Then somebody in the crowd did something involving light. The thing lifted away from me, leaving me laying on the ground and staring up at it. It went straight up again very very quickly then flashed that light again. This time I saw it. It said "GO" in big white letters. It was brief and very bright but clear as a bell. It was high up but it lit the ground. I looked at my arm and there were finger tracks in the loose dirt on it. That was enough for me. I ran back into my house and was packing wildly when my alarm woke me up. I shook for several minutes and felt a little sick. I kept looking at my arm which was not dirty and had no tracks. I live in the Southeast. I think maybe Cliff's new SHAPE REPORT which I have been reading since last night got to me. But I've have never, so far as I can remember, ever had a UFO dream before. And it's been a long time since I've remembered a dream this clearly with the feeling of the hand on my arm so strong and those sinister animals.