Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pink ufo's at sunset
I was walking in what looked like a wooded subdivision, late in the evening. As I approached a narrow, unmarked road near a house, I felt compelled to look over my shoulder. I saw something like a mirror mounted on a tree trunk, and reflected in this mirror was a bright, pink-hued object. Simultaneously, I noticed a young woman with one or more children who lived near this house, standing near this mirror. They were staring at the sky, and I then turned to see what they were looking at. It was then that I saw the entire sky filled with glowing, metallic pink disks that were flying in formation towards the western horizon. Two craft in particular stood out. My field of view narrowed to examine them more closely; one appeared to be the same as the rest of the UFO fleet, the other looked like a more angular terrestrial craft, like a space shuttle.
I'm sharing this experience because of the unusual nature of the imagery it held for me. I have never dreamed of UFO's, nor had any particular interest in them.