Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Matrix
This dream starts out with me living in San Francisco in an Apartment, downtown. (in real life I live in the bay area).
While in my apartment I hear police sirens on my street. I find out somehow that someone has been murdered. Because I live so close to the house that this has happened, I get a knock on the door and a cop is there telling me that someone is going to call me and ask me questions about what happened.
In the next scene I am in another room and I heara phone ring behind me and some one answers it. They tell me its for me and hand me the phone.
THIS IS WHERE THE DREAM GETS LUCID
I take the phone and say hello and I am immediately transported just like Neo in the Matrix onto a Futuristic Fast TRAIN. There is a woman who is sitting across from me. She is very beautiful, cool and aloof and shocked that I have shown up in her train car.
She is sitting next to a huge window. As I am talking to her I am looking out the window and I can see that everyone is walking slowlybut the train is speeding.It reminds me of the bubble of timethat Clif High talked about, two time zones next to each other.
Anyway, she starts talking to me and asks me if I can see her and hear her. I say, yes, of course, why not.
Then she says to me that most of us that show up in her world can't hear her. As a matter of fact it usually takes 2 or 3 times for us to see them as it takes a long time for us to get used to being in her world.
However, I was comfortable being there with her - so Iwas sort of surprised that she was surprised about my ability to see and hear her. My head keep saying - well Lady I am not one of your average bears..........
She asked me 3 times if I could see and hear her and that it was so surprising that I could.
I don't remember how we ended the conversation.

I do know that where ever I was seemed familiar and that I was happy to BE THERE.........in that reality. I belonged there .......
Then I move to the next phase of the dream (still lucid) and I am talking to a few other people who were more like me but live there. It seemed like their job was to welcome people like me - they all seemed friendly and glad to see me.
The most interesting part of this half of the dream is that the decor on the train had changed to the 1950"s versus the futuristic side.
I remember noticing that it was so old compared to the new and advanced part of the train I was on with the woman.
Towards the end of the dream, I asked one of the people on the train if the train went into the past and they said NO .....it only went forward -- into the future.
Then I flippantly asked if we had blown ourselves up in the future and one of them said, NO, you have a wonderful future.
And then I came back
I say come back.........because I was THERE........where ever THERE was. The feeling of the place stayed with me for days......
I did alot of thinking about this dream and I believe I was on that train.
I am beginning to think we are walking through or experiencing this REALITY but this is the DREAM.
That place is our Matrix, only its a good place and not a darkened, bombed out world. And I did get the feeling that it"s run/controlled by the FBI/government......or some power.
Things to ponder