Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dancing moon
Had this one about 8 months ago.
It was evening, My wife and i were somewhere (felt like the Yucatan) sitting on a large stone platform like structure out under a starry sky. There were other people around. All of us were in good spirits. There was a large open courtyard in front of us. There were fires lit and music playing. We were watching a dark skinned woman in a dark red / maroon traditional native dress with white embroidered stitching spin around and around almost like a whirling dervish, but dipping and moving differently. We all watched with amazement. Out of the corner of my eye, in my periphery I see the large full moon rising slowly as she dances. We watched for a long time and then as she was about to stop, we felt something in the pit of our stomachs.
Then it happens, everything slows down, the earth feels heavy and dense likes when you come back up the slope on a rollercoaster or a heavy dip in the road. Everything feels vibratory. The moon stops its progression about 30 degrees up in the sky and thenproceeds to fallbackwards, backtowards the horizon in the direction it came but faster.
end of dream.