Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Joker Banned
I'm not sure where to post this dream, but I picked this catigory since my dream describes governmentattack on freedom of speech. I had this one the night of 5/27/2010 or morning of 28, however you date dreams.
My family and I where watchingthe news in my dad's denwhen they mentioned a politician who banned Obama Joker make-up and posters (OJ looks like Obama inthe Darknight Joker make-up).This politicanlooked older, slightly stout with a rooster chin, blue eyes, and thinning blond/white hair.ThenOprah Winfreywas seen with other politicians wearing clown make-up and pastic black pope party-hats with skulls on them to make light of people using OJ as a statement rather than acting afraid of the statement. Still on the news, a basebal stadium hosted a baseball game along with a promotion for people who wore clown make-up. Before the game, several politicans (in clown make-up)went up to speak inthe middle of the field behind a podium, but when the man who banned OJ spoke (his voice sounded like Alex Jones) the audience boo'd him, and threw trash at him. At the end of the dream someone threw ice-creamaccidentally at twoteenagers who where on the field messing around, andI,watching this on TV, said "nice!"
This dream was pretty vivid, and my reaction to everything in it would sugust I acted like I normally would in real life. I normally dream in vivid color, but this dream took place using real-life (but slightly foggy) color.