Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polar Shift
30th May 2010
In my dream the day temperature was minus 10 degrees celsius. (Here in Queensland, Australia a killer frost is minus 5, winter cold day temp is + 10 degrees. All celsius.)
Many people, all strangers, were looking for warm clothing and blankets etc. When they asked what happened, I said 'it's that polar shift thing, isn't it? We have been moved to a colder part of the planet." My husband said 'yes, and tomorrow will be 10 degrees colder again.' When the people asked what to do, my husband told them to find a blanket. Nothing else to do.
Weird bit - while everyone else is freezing, panicking, looking for warm clothes, my husband and I are dressed normally and not feeling the effects of the cold.
In my dream I was constantly checking my websites on the net. They were all down, with messages like 'This site is inactive.' my husband said there is no more internet, it is all gone.
The overall feeling was that everyone except us was freezing and panicking. We seemed calm and comfortable.
I do no study on polar shift or any cataclysm, but my husband does and mentions things, without too much detail. So i don't know if this is a prophetic dream or just feeling trust in being prepared, trust in husband's preparations, etc.