Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MYSTERIOUS
I have been having apocolyptic dreams for several years now. I never really share them but instead just prepare accordingly. Lately, I have been having the feeling of nesting....like in the last couple of months of pregnancy and your hormones kick in to prepare for the life that is arriving. My dreams lately have me having that urgency of nesting to the max. Preparing for something...but what?
My latest dream is that I am driving with my children and as we are approaching the on ramp to the freeway, my car dies. I look around and all cars are stopped around me. People are staying put. Seems as somehow there was some type of "announcement" or "directives" that we all stay put and not be mobile. My instict is to walk and get to nearest home on foot, but I am having to sneak to do it. My children and i are making our way from car to car in a discreet way. One family is covered in blankets and hunkered down. It is now cold. My little girl eased under the blankets with them and wanted to stay with these strangers rather coming with the rest of her family....it was that cold. She was set on staying when I knew we had to keep walking. I woke up in a panic. Very vivid dream. One of my milder dreams....yet so real.
~night vision~