Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collections of Repressed Knowledge
6-2-10 I've been trying to decide how to start, I have had so many dreams that seem to be a continuation of the last. There's no way for me to write it all, I've been having these dreams for several years. So please bear with me. It all starts with something horrible, society is no longer what it is now. We can't just go to the grocery store. Saftey is a long gone luxury. I am in hiding with a small group. Irecognise a few but there are a few more, all are trustworthy and we work together. We have a small camp in the woods(deciduous) The shelters we have we made and are camaflauged. We seemto be hiding from something overhead and also people on foot. It seems whomever were hiding from are armed and violent. They seem to stay on roads and in cities, trying to find groups like ours. In most of my dreams there is a barter system of some kind. I have a makeshift "store" I am weaving on a loom( which is very detailed), tanning hides, which i know how to do, but in my dream i knew two other ways to do it. After a little research I found that the knowledge from my dream was correct. I am drying herbs for food and medicine. In my dreams I know herbs, like the tanning I know things in my dreams that I don't know in real life. Its like I recalling this knowledge from long ago.When I research later the dreams are accurate. I could go on for pages but you get the idea. That is a brief cinopsis. I would like to share more but like i said I have had these dreams for years and there is to much to share. These dreams alway leave be with butterflies. Usually every night........ I'm still not accustom to it...