Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Spirit God
The dream is a picture. A painting to be exact. Nothing more, no background, no dialogue, just a massive beautifully painted canvas. An indian chief sits aback a magnificant black stallion, his long feathered head-dress running down the length of his back. He is powerful and corageous, his warrior-toned muscles shimmer in the morning sun. The stallion is reared, teath bared, a flare of madness in its eye. The warrior chief sits atop the horse of night, no sattle, no reins, affixed to the beast by sheer will. He raises a bow in humbled victory. Behind them, a vast city scape raises up in the background. The looming skyscrapers fill most of the sky. Their edifaces are covered in vines and foliage, their brickwork aged and crumbling. The city is ruined and lifeless.
This dream gives me the shivers whenever I think about it. It has an ominous, apocalyptic feel to it. If there is anyone out there who would like to paint this for me or even do a photoshop mockup I'd love to see it brought to life.
EP