Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO's picking up passengers
I had this dream in 1970 and have never been able to forget it because it was so real! (I was 11 years old at the time I had the dream).
I found myself walking out of my parents back door onto their drive way. I was an adultin the dream holding the hand of a child. Other people were coming from their homes and yards to meet in this same spot as we all looked into the sky watching the approaching spaceships. The spaceships were large (100 feet wide) saucer shaped and silver but not shiny in color. As they approached, the transformers on nearby telephone poleseach exploded one by one as the ships got closer. Everyone remained calm and we all knew we were about to be transported aboard the ships.
It's odd, but years later when the song by Neil Young came out don't know the name of it but the lyrics go something like this: "WellI dreamedI saw a silver spaceship flying in the yellow haze of the sun, there were children crying and colors flying all around the chosen ones, all in a dream all in a dream, the loading had begun. Flying mother nature's silver seed to a new home in the sun."I felt it exactly described the dream and it truly gave me the creeps that this was prophetic. It's 40 years later and I remember the dream as clearly as the day I had it.