Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green glass sea, and Blue crystaline Samurai. pt. 1
This is the 1st of two dreams that i had in two consecutive nights, about 3 months ago now.
I'm not sure what to make of them and would welcome any feedback.

1st night: In a dinghy with my 6 year old daughter. We are talking and lazily rowing through water far out at sea. The water was glass-like and calm with a green tint. We are rowing toward a large boat that looks similar to a junk but older, with a squared sail tilted somewhat. There are many people on board, most of them I dont know, some i do. We pull up about 20 yards away. I tell My daughter we have to swim now from the dinghy to the big boat. We start to get into the water and swim but then i become aware that this could really be dangerous. My daughter who is still in the boat looking at me with a confused expression on her face, says "we dont have to swim dad, we just need to row up to the boat."
Duh, why was this so difficult to figure out. I get back in and we row to the boat. Everyone there greets us and is so happy to see us. We are feeling welcome and there is a festive or celebratory feeling in the air.
We are there for what seems like a good while walking around looking at people seeing who we recognize and who we dont. Then the tone becomes somewhat serious. A few women dressed similarly in odd garb attend to me and tell me it is time. The din of talking and music becomes muffled. I am handed a silver bowl that is like a quarter of a sphere, there is liquid in it and i am urged to drink.
I immediately feel completely anesthetized, my legs give out, i fall, and i remember everything swirling intensely.
My wife woke me up because she said i was groaning like i was trying to wake up from a a sleep paralysis episode.

cont..