Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biker Into Hole
I rarely recall my dreams. Not only did I recall this dream when I awoke, but now, over a month later thedream is still very vivid in my mind. Inthe dreama man is onhis bicycle...he's age 55 to 60. He's all decked-out in typicalcycling fashion.He approaches but he doesn'tsee the large HOLE in the ground...there'sa yellow marking tape around the hole to warn people...but hedoesn't stop in timegoes HEAD over HEELS into the hole!!!(Actually, the way he "flips" is forward--"heels over head" backwards). I am SHOCKED by what I witness in front of me. Without ANY DELAY he hits the bottom of the hole (about 10-15 ft deep; I don't see him land though) and IMMEDIATELY a huge quantity of dirt caves in on him and he's BURIED ALIVE. No rescue attempt. It's over!! In less than 5 seconds he's in his grave. He has NO TIMEto even struggle, the dirt is a HUGE mound like a mudslide. What's interesting is, why didn't he see the giant hole? It was marked.The strongest feeling I have however is,how QUICKLY the fall and death happen. He flies off the bike, lands in a 10 foot hole and the dirt IMMEDIATELY covers him.What's somewhat "reassurring" to me is I don't ride a bike(!)...but mythinking, or "interpretation" is that this man (a baby boomer) representsthe generation of baby-boomerswho are about to fly over the handle-bars of life into their dark and dirty grave..May the Lord have mercy.