Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling Sky
This dream was in March or April 2010. I was in an East Coast city, Washington DC, Boston, or New York. I shared a house on a hill with steep steps up to the front door. The man I was living with was getting ready for work. I went outside to get the paper. I was on the front porch and trying to understand why the sky was so dark this particular morning. I looked to my left seeing the full moon through a cloud of black smoke or ash. I called to the people in the house to come out. As we stood there trying to make sense of the sky and how dark it was, my concern started to rise. Then, I look up at the sky trying to figure out what the material is in the air that obscured the sky, moon, and stars. It looks like dirt or ash. Where would that much dirt or ash get into the sky? We weren't near a volcano.
Then as I puzzled over this, I saw the meteors begin flashing across the sky and into the ground. Not small meteors, but large chunks that could create a great deal of damage. As I watched it, all fear left me. I knew at that point, the time had come. This is the herald of the times to come that would try all of us. I never felt fear, only tremendous awe. I knew without a doubt, our time had come. Not necessarily to die. Simply that we had to walk the path set before each of us whatever the cost. I woke up.
To this day when I remember the meteors falling, I feel only awe and how lucky we are to live in this time. We will see something that will be talked about and written about in ages to come.