Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado Man
March 18, 2010

Dreaming heavy...working in an unfamiliar area. It was familiar in the dream, but not familiar upon waking. So I'm going along I remember Hills and see a PowerfulTornado on the Horizon descending. I turned around to go to safety and it seems I know where to go and what to do. I hear sirens to start wailing, and when I turned around to see status of tornado, it was on the ground and people were following me tosafety. I beckoned to them to hurry and said "yes, you and you," etc., and even a couple of dogs were in line seeking shelter. I assessed how many more people could fit, then said, "yep, c'mon, you can get in too." Then it seems quite a bit of time passed by, yet the sirens are still wailing, but I take a chance and go out anyway to check out the situation. I thought all should be clear by now and I started looking around. I gasped as I saw the Tornado still churning on top of the hill. It was white and narrow and instead of moving it was taking root and growing features like a giant man with glowing eyes and skin of bark. And though I was aware ofit'sdanger, I knew I could give it a wide berth so that I might be able to get around it without it hurting me. In the dream I was mighty puzzled at the tornado's behavior and skin. I told myself to wake up and write down this dream.