Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magick Circle
As a background to this dream, I should explain that I do magickal work, meaning that I manipulate energy to accomplish work in the ethereal plane. The results of that work then manifest in this "physical" world.

One of my helpers is "Wizard Howl" (out of Diana Wynne Jone's novels). This is because his personality closely parallels my own inner nature. Thus, "Wizard Howl" in my dreams is a representation of my inner magickal nature.
When I have "Wizard Howl" dreams, I listen closely, because the messages are always important.

In this dream, I stood with Wizard Howl as he drew a magick circle in some sand. He erased it, but the ethereal imprint of the Circle remained, like a blue laser. It did not fade.
He said that when a spell is cast here, (implication, by writing on something temporal) there is an imprint that is made on the ethereal, that does not fade. It is the ethereal realm that dictates what happens in the temporal, and this is how magick works. If you can tap into the ethereal realm and change something, you can do remarkable things and this is what we call magick.

Commentary- Blood sacrifices are now not necessary and are actually a contamination on the ethereal because of their negative karma. In truth, they have not been necessary since the death of Jesus Christ. The most skilled and powerful Magi in the future will be those who direct energy with words (spoken or written) and symbols.

The Illuminati have understood this for millenia which explains their symbol fascination. However, it is now time for non-illuminist Magi to reclaim the power of symbols by realising their full power, (that when you draw a magick circle, you are not just drawing it in sand, but in Ether, and from there it accomplishes great work).

For example, by turning the all seeing Eye of Horus on THEM! They are frightened of the eye of Horus,which is why it is always directed away from them (towards us).

This is also why they are so frightened of words. Words, even in a non-magickal context, defeat and expose them. In the face of true and honest words, their lies collapse utterly. Even "Normal" (non-magickally directed) words and symbols have an ethereal imprint, which manifests power and defeats them. The effect is even greater when conscious Magickal intent is added to the mix.

All this understanding somehow came through this dream, although I don't clearly understand how.