Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tribesmen & Trickery
So I'm assuming I was in Africa all of a sudden and there were tribesmen all around, some in red and some in blue. I wasn't welcome, I saw somebody run and get impaled with a number of spears. I ran and got far quick without getting injured. I used what I assume was the sun setting (it was HUGE and blue, but in my mind it was the sun) as a guide to run north and out of Africa where I'd be safe. I ran up to a gigantic creature staked or bound to the ground although it was on its feet. It was like a huge human with cobra mixed in, I don't know, it was weird, definetly dead. In the horizon, the tribesman were getting closer and all of a sudden I just knew what to do. I remember it being very tough, but I was able to cut the thing open and hide inside. For whatever reason I knew that they would come to check it and If they poked it and it was hard like metal in the foot, it was normal, but since I was in the belly or whatever that it wouldn't go like that. So I would emerge when they poked it and lie to say I came from it or am like a reincarnation of that thing to human. When I was inside it, everything was pinkish/yellow. I didn't smell or taste anything (not sure if you can in dreams) but it was mostly hollow inside, except for organs and a long yellow cable (not organic) running down the middle of the inside and on the bottom left of my vision was like a metal clip or chip or something. They arrived, poked, it was soft so I emerged with my hands up to show I was not dangerous, but I did not show fear either and did not stay still to show my dominance to them. They no longer tried to kill me and I guess I ordered them to follow me (north still?) to wherever. Next thing I remember I'm in a stone square room with a few stairs leading to a door on the top wall and I guess a wash/drink station at the top-left corner of the room. I met a woman over there (she was with the tribe) and I couldn't tell if I knew her or not. She seemed familiar/comforting to me but I don't think I knew her prior. I asked her permission to use the wash to rinse some of the pink globby stuff from myself. It was all over me from being inside that creature thing. She seemed reluctant but maybe she just couldn't understand me. I remember gargling some water and spitting out a glob of it from the back of my throat. Then we all waited at the door together, went through and were in a modern library-type building with older computers and index card style filing systems everywhere. I joked to the tribesman of my advanced technology (it seemed about 15 years out of date so sarcasm was intended I guess) so I assumedly felt home/safe here. After I made that very smug remark the dream was over.

There are alot more tiny details that I have not included here because this is long to begin with.

I felt compelled to post this because of the uncanny attention to detail I can recall with every moment of the dream. It is definetly more vivid than most dreams I've had, and more unique than most as well. It just felt different. Thanks for reading!