Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Invasion
This is a reoccurring dream that I've had about 3 yrs. It always starts off the same way - a still dark night. No moon & the only light is from the stars. They are unusually bright & beautiful tonight. I lay in bed staring up to the sky. As I doze off, I zoom out of my room and can see the sky clearly - uninhibited by my roof.
The sight is amazing and I am in awe! The chirping of the grasshoppers and the croaking of the frogs has, all of a sudden stopped. The night is eerily too quiet.
Laying there I rub my eyes - I must be seeing things, the starts are moving. I saw it jump! Almost as a game of hide & seek, one jumps behind the other. Then the truth is revealed! The stars are not what they seem to be. A few very bright stars start to flicker. They are now all moving slowly - not like stars - but like something else. The air get cool & a chill runs thru my bones. The stars start flying around much faster. They seem to be dropping out from behind larger ones. Many tiny, little stars zooming towards the earth. Holy Crap - they are not stars - they are alien ships & they are attacking!
The sky is now littered with thousand of alien ships. All start attacking and mayhem is everywhere. Fighters, transport ships and smaller more nimble attack ships, while the larger ones just circle around. Laser beams crisscross the sky and a full fledge air battle ensues. On the ground our troops are racing across the field, but to no avail - tanks, personnel carriers, even ground-to-air missile launchers are all blasted into oblivion. In the sky our fighter planes are struggling to stay airborne. Sadly they are destined for more of the same. They are blasted out of the sky! Fighter pilot, parachuting out of their planes, are being picked off like helpless plastic ducks lined up at a Coney Island shooting gallery. Poor guys, everybody is dying - falling like flies. Life terminated even before they hit the ground.
The sun is now rising to a blood red sky splattered with our hopes of saving ourselves. What a massacre!