Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They have arrived.
In my dream, it was night. I was in my home with my family and several other people. Without warning, some "officials" arrived to search and interrogate us. They didn't say why, but when they were finished they directed all of us to go with them to a holding site. We left the house, and in the sky, we could see the reason for our detention: massive space vehicles were orbiting the earth. We were told that the extra-terrestrial beings were taking over the earth and would be directing all of our affairs from now on.
At the detention centre we were processed and told to wait. I rebelled rather strongly, physically attacking anyone who seemed to be part of our detention. Somehow, even though they were hundreds of miles above the earth, the "alien beings" could tell I was being rebellious and began torturing me by remote control. I felt terrible pain.
A while later, I was allowed to go outside. Off in the distance I saw an entire city in flames. I was told that the people of that city had rebelled en masse and were being punished for it.
It was made clear to me that the whole of planet earth was now under the control of these beings. While they were not particularly malevolent, they would not tolerate rebellion.
The overall feeling from the dream was of a terrible vividness. It has been many years since I have felt such strong sensations from a dream, and the prophetic undertone was like nothing I have felt before.