Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tower Beings
The earth had been taken over by superior beings who lived in a tower with over 900 floors. Their center of operations was located on the top floor & "mere" humans were not allowed to go higher than the floor below. On the top floor there was an opening in the floor through which the beings could issue orders. The one I remember was to eliminate all art at which point art around the world began to implode until nothing was left.

There was a human family of a father & 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy) that showed up early in the dream with the youngest child still a baby. They reappeared when the youngest was about three and the oldest girl was using a small device to check galaxies for an earth-like planet where they could flee and be away from the beings. While using the device, without any luck BTW, they came too close to the "information highway" & the boy was either sucked or jumped onto it & disappeared. The rest of the family followed. The highway was made up of an unending printed circuit board with etched circuits, but no resident parts so it was easy to slide along. Some art that had been destroyed earlier in the dream began to appear along the sides of the highway.

Failing to find the son, the family next went to a meeting of humans on a huge rolling prairie where the different "tribes" were identified by the identical horses they road. There was a pack of young boys being driven by Russians to perform some sort of mayhem almost like a wolf pack & the father was very insensed about the treatment they were receiving - so much so that he decked the Russian & pushed him off a low rise. I remember counting sets of horses to estimate how much power each group had and standing on a hill in a stiff breeze which was keeping the mosquitoes away.

Then the dream moved onto being visited by a friend & having trouble sewing together a hat I had just knit. I kept finding mistakes in my knitting & was using duplicate stitch to repair the color patterns. My friend & her young son drove away & I continued to struggle with sewing the hat together. Then I woke up.