Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brass Key and Eyes
Dream opened with me standing "there"...I'd say it was in a room but there wasn't any walls...just white all around! So, dream opens with me looking at my right hand extended naturally and holding a brass key...the same kind of key that you use to open the lock on your front door! Then I look up and notice that I am standing right in front of a very well dressed, older gentleman! When I say well dressed, I mean he was wearing an expensively tailored suit...I don't mean the kind of "expensive" suit that a man would wear to flaunt wealth...I mean more like a well dressed Englishman from London - the suit was black and he was even wearing a very nice derby hat. So there I was, standing right in front of this man looking into his eyes. His eyes were light colored...blue I think, no words were ever exchanged. I notice too that this man was looking back at me with a smile on his face...not a broad smile, but a slighter smile, the kind of smile you"d see from a loving and approving grandfather…his eyes were smiling as well! Next, I take the key that was in my right hand and insert the key into the very center of his right eye…the key enters his eye just like it would with the lock on your front door! In the dream, I lean in as close as I can and notice that I am not doing any damage to this mans eye...it"s as if his eye doubled as an eye and a lock. Once the key is all the way in, I turn the key as if I am unlocking something….his whole eye does not turn…just most of his iris. Once I finish turning the key to the right (like I"m unlocking a door), I take the key out and put the key into his left eye and again, turn the key to the right as if I am unlocking something. After turning the key, I pull the key out and look at the man...he is still smiling at me and…that was the end of the dream! One of the reasons I am so interested in this dream is because I awoke immediately after the dream and when I awoke I was filled with the "understanding" that this was a very important dream, however, at this point I don't seem to have the gift of interpretation and am still praying for the meaning of the dream.