Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EQ in Santa Fe
I'm at some sort of retreatin the mountainsnear Santa Fe, NMwhich is being sponsered by George Ure. There are 20 to 25 people attending, and we're all sitting outside in a big circle, and each of us has an easel in front of us. It's getting late in the evening, and darkness is approaching, and we all get up and walk off in different directions. I find myself in what seems to be a large of horse barn, and the stalls have been removed and replaced with heavy duty industrial style steel shelving. It has gotten completely dark, so I decide I should make my way to the circle. As I walk out of the barn the earth begins to shake, and hundreds of very small fireballs start falling from the sky. I turn to run back into the barn and run right into George who's running into the barn too. We both dive to the dirt as the ground really starts moving in a big way, then one of the fireballs hits the dirt right next to my arm. I ask George if we should crawl under the steel shelving, but he says no, because if they collapse we'll be trapped. The next thing I know I'm back in the circle in front of my easel, and there are now a number of cabins that people will sleep in. I must've had to run an errand, because the next thing I know I'm in a blue 1970's model Buick Electra 225 trying to leave. All the easels are in my way, so I get out to move them, along with a couple of ladders, when I see a girl, probably in her 20's, carrying a surfboard into one of the cabins. I briefly speak with her, then wake up.