Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Dream Outline 7/27
Outline of 3rd dream 7/27/2010 5:00am
After attempting to return to sleep from the previous two dreams a restless dream sequence followed
First I went through a series of scenarios where I was constantly in the wrong classes/seminars
I just was not supposed to be there. Everyone knew me although I was familiar with very few of them.
Leaving not really having a destination, I was driving down a familiar street it was barricaded and torn up
As I proceeded across the intersection I found myself in a large industrial/military complex
It was as a small city.
I was being issued gear. None of which was of any importance to me.
Throughout this portion of the dream things became discombobulated. People I knew and did not know were involved.
There was an undercurrent of a purpose as to my involvement that did not consciously surface until later in the dream
In the dream every person I came into contact with I entered their dreams,
I entered maybe a hundred different dream spaces. Very disconcerting
I was involved in very personal dream details, quickly moved from one person to the next.
There was however a subtext to all the dreams.
The common theme was a search for something in the midst of a much cluttered complex.
People regardless of extraneous circumstances were all searching for something frantically
This was the common thread.
After encountering a friend who was still angry with me we fought and the purpose of what everyone was searching for resurfaced
There was a nuclear device planted within the complex and it was set to go off.
I remembered a janitor dreaming about working on a concrete hole below a series of lockers.
Of all the dreams I had encountered, this seemed the likely bomb scenario
Having traversed my way through the complex I was on the complete opposite side from where the lockers were located.
People were still frantically dismantling the complex searching for the device.
Time was running out.
At the first open corridor I threw myself skyward and found myself supported by two floating wings
Flying towards the opposite end of the complex 3 ravens appearing friendly approached
I sense they were not friendly and attacked them as they attempted to land on me.
One of the ravens managed to damage my hand. It appeared as open flesh and bone.
I landed near the medical complex to seek medical attention.
I informed the medical staff where to look for the nuclear device.
A lovely nurse attended me and as we were about to engage, my outside water sprinklers turned on to
Wake me up.