Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted House Plus Impossible Escape
Last night I had a combo Haunting and Escape dream. I was at the scene of previous dreams. A farm stylehousewith similar neighbors. All with 1 acre or so lots. The "back house", overgrown and decrepit,is where the spririts are, this time and previously.I was with a group of fellow travellers and we had stopped at the house. While the others were busy somewhere I decided to getmy gear, a flashlight and a gun, and go back to the spirit house to confrontwhat was there.
A member of my group, a male, joined me.For some reason the lights worked and the house appeared inside as it must have looked when it waslived in. A spirit appeared in the formof awoman in anight shirt, dark hair with no face. She appeared in the entrance to the living room off a main hallway. I went to follow, chills running through me, only to find nothing but an empty hallway with all the lights on. I went back, now alone, to the main house and saw all the neigbors loading uppickups and trailersto evacuate with some haste, but no fear.
I couldn't find therest of my party,only all the gear laid out on a table. I never needed, and at this point did not have, mygun or flashlight. I wanted to leave too, but my party never re-appeared.