Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO crash in a 3rd world country and Revelation
This dream I had August 18th 2010, in it I was wacthing a Harry Potter cartoon series drawn by aKlasky Csupo like company where Snape was a janitor, when suddenly there was a news flash about an alien crash that happened in a country like India or Mexico (I couldn't tell, but I know this country was 3rd world). In this small town, the citizens where dragging out a humanoid, flat, beef-jerky textured 20 foot long creature that was white, and where running for a hospital. In the area where the alien's head should be was two holes for eyes, and an even larger hole for a mouth (it had a ghostly or grim reapper look to it) which where black; but looked like they where painted on with water paint. I was watching the tv while standing in front of itwith a cup of tea, and my mom and dad where watching from the dinning room table. My dad look unworried, but my mom and I hugged eachother and started crying and said "it's the Revelation! I can't believe it's here! I'm not ready for it to end!" My dad got up from the table, walked past us, and said "don't worry about the end of the world, because it will bring a new beginning."