Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Off The Road
I'm driving down a country road in my car. In front of me is a person on a motorcycle. He looks 50-ish, long light brown hair. Has that weathered look of someone who spends a lot of time outdoors, someone who has been through a lot in life.

He slows down, then stops. I stop, too. He turns and looks at me and he is pointing off across a grassy hillside. I can see his lips moving but cannot hear what he is saying.

There is a hum in the air. I don't know what it is. I read his lips and he is saying, "GET OFF THE ROAD!"

Here is the weird thing. Sometimes I have dreams where the person in my dream is looking very intently at me...not the me in my dreams, but me, truly, like in real life.

I can't explain how I know the difference - only that I do. It's like someone in my dream can look back at me and see the real me, and they are trying to tell me something.

It doesn't happen very often, but every time it does I wake up with my heart pounding. There was a real connection somehow with someone, not just a dream.

I sure would like to know if anyone has ever had that same experience.