Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Moons?
It was dusk. i was outside viewing the sky. Off to what I believe was the western sky were a jumble of moon shaped celestial bodies. They were low on the horizon but I do not believe they were within the Earth's atmosphere. They were still thousands of miles in space. Some were lit by the sun and would be bright while others were dimly lit but still visible. Lit one's had large dark spots like impact craters in no discernible pattern. They also would go from being lit to dark and were in motion across the sky as if they were in orbit and light would be blocked by each other allowing the others to be lit.
After a bit of time I went into the house for some reason....through a window I witnessed a military fighter jet heading toward the direction of the "moons". It started to get light out and I was walking down the street keeping an eye to the sky still in awe of what I was witnessing. The celestial bodies then became obscured by an enormous gray mountain that I came to realize was a tsunami of ash and debris that extended miles into the sky. I was with others and I said we had to get off the street. We ran to the nearest house and let ourselves in(the door was unlocked). There was a family inside watching TV. I explained what was going on but they didn't seem very alarmed by our presence. I went through a few channels on their TV to see if there was news on the event but there was nothing but regular programing. I instructed everyone to wet blankets and sheets in preparation. The dream ended without consequence....sorry.