Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens Attack
I recently had a dream where I was in a public place of some kind, like a hall or auditorium, when I realized that people were talking excitedly/loudly. I went outside and looked in the sky and saw some kind of rocket or missile like things streaking through the sky. Then all of a sudden violent explosions were happening around me - they seemed incredibly real in this dream. I took cover under a vehicle of some kind and there was a young boy next to me. I remember seeing an explosion envelope the boy but he did not seemed harmed. The next thing I know I am running away from this place and realized that there were some kind of humanoid beings blasting everyone with a beam or ray of some kind that looked like bluish light with sparkles in it. The people around me would vanish when hit by this. I then thought that I could stop them from doing this by holding my hand up and thinking "stop, stop". this created a weird bubble around the aliens that put them in a kind of stasis - end of dream . . . . . very strange!