Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consuming Fire
I went to visit my grandparents and travelled in a vehicle to get there. Once I arrived, I looked around, but there were no people around. A smoke was in the background but I thought nothing of it. I went in my grandparents home and looked around, going to the basement. Once I came up from the basement, everything was on fire. The stove iron was actually on fire. I could tell this was an extremely hot fire, as everything else was bursting into flames around me. Shockingly, the flames could not touch me. I remember being in a state of awe and shock, and I looked outside the windows. As I looked west (the direction I intuitively knew the fire came from), I recognized places now burning. I recognized East McKeesport, Pennsylvania and knew something from the west around the downtown Pittsburgh area, perhaps Monroeville, ignited. House after house, car after car, tree after tree, all burning with an unquenchable fire. As I looked around, I could see no human flesh anywhere. It was like everyone vanished from the face of the earth. I am unaware if the fire burned them, but it was very eerie.
And I cannot get the fire out of my mind. It constantly torments.