Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banker plane crash
This dream was definitely vivid and definitely out of the ordinary for me. I was walking through the near downtown area of a medium sized city (unknown). Even though I work in medical (physician assistant)in this world, in the dream I am working at a JC Pennys type of place. I am walking through an open parking lot, like those around big shopping malls, and the lot is covered with ice. I am enjoying "skatiing" as I walk on the lot. I see a medium size jet plane (like a 737) flying low near me. The markings on the jet are the logos of various banks, such as Bank of America, and other banks. As I watch the plane, it is all of a sudden upside down and flying really low to the ground, over a street, like it is going to land, but it is upside down, so how can it land? Just then, it loses all lift and just drops straight down, onto the street, near the JC Pennys type place. I walk by the plane and there are injured, to various degrees, and bystanders are helping some passengers off the plane. It looks like it may catch on fire - there is some flames and some smoke. I then walk to the nearby hospital, to volunteer my medical services. There is a row of injured in bays, like in an ER, and there is a doctor for each patient. Each patient has a label, like "wide facial trauma" (very specific). One of the patients closest to me says to me, "the CEOS were on another plane." Just that, nothing more. As I had asked to help, a nearby doctor says to me, "well this is trauma; there are fractures over (there)." The dream ends there, abruptly.