Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO/Alien T's and 7's
A few years ago I was dreaming...that I was observing people who had gathered on a loading dock of an old red brick warehouse and they were watching the horizon. Curious, I went over and asked, "Watcha watching for?" They said the U.F.O.s were about to come. So I went toward the back of the group to see what was about to happen. That's when some saucer shaped space craft arrived, stopped mid air and doors opened. Out floated these flat looking T's with flat circular heads on them, as well as flat 7's. They floated toward the people standing on the dock, and just before they reached the people, I heard a mechanical click. That's when the T's and 7's started whirling really fast, and when the reached the people it was just awful, they were being mutilated by them. I thought to myself this is not good, not good at all, so I turned around, ran down a stairway, entered a room and slammed the door shut. After some time had passed, I didn''t hear any commotion, so I slowly opened the door and all was clear, the T's and 7's hadn't followed me. It was then I knew the T's and 7's weren't intelligent...whew! and woke up...