Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality & Dreams
So-called real: I dropped some friends off and drove home. It was 9:30pm. I pulled in the driveway and got out of the car. I felt something funny and looked up for some reason. Approaching overhead and very very close to the ground was a long cylindrical metal object, absolutely silent, surrounded in fog with soft colored lights blinking. I just watched it go by, so silent, slowly cruising, not even air movement. I got very excited and ran into the house, looked up the associated press and called them. I told them what I had just witnessed and the guy on the other end was excited, "We were getting calls from New MExico about this! It seems to be moving SW to NE!" I was in Lincoln, Nebraska. He took my name and address and hng up (my name was in the paper the next day as one of the callers). That night I dreamed of people but I knew somehow they weren't human. They looked human but had an energy about them that was different; still, direct, intense. A blond woman looked at me and it was the eyes, something more was in them, direct, observing. She was beautiful and totally human looking but nit human. Then ayounger woman came and stood before me. She looked very much like the older woman but funkier in a retro/goth way. She stood in front of me and without words said, Show yourself. I felt extremely shy and looked away from her. Show yourself, she "said" again. And I looked at her, knowing I was just like her but had forgotten. Energy shot out of her eyes into mine and I felt painlessly electrocuted. Istood my grounduntil it was over.