Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions and cats and crows, oh my
I keep having dreams about Lions. This dream is from two nights ago.

I was home and looked out the picture window to the side yard and there was a huge angry lion there. Someone's little white dog was there and couldn't run away because it was tied up. I ran outside and rescued the little dog. As I was grabbing the white cotton rope that the dog was tied to and literally dragging it away from the lion I looked up because I heard a strange sound. There, strung between two trees, was a huge net. It went all the way up to the top of the tall trees. There was a cat up by the top, climbing on this rather open weave rope netting and a crow was attacking the cat. I thought, "There is nothing I can do to save the cat." I knew it was going to be killed by the crow.

I raced to the house with the little white dog and got inside. The lion was roaring mad. I got into the house but there was no door, just flimsy pieces of plywood stuck cross ways (4 feet high) - just thin plywood maybe 1/4 inch thick. I was trying to pull them into place and my mother came and tried to help me. I pushed her into the house and the lion charged the plywood "gate" made of plywood.

I shoved my hand out and pointed at him and yelled, "Stay!! Don't you DARE come in here!"