Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concert Hall to San Jose Bomb Sniffing
My biggest frustration is not being able to describe in complete detail my dreams. Lately they tend to have two seemingly un-related stages that are tied together.

In this one the first stage had me in a large arena/school/mall "center" for the people. It reminded me of Logans Run, the future bubble city. It was built like an airport, wide cement hallways. Everything was there, business, schools, shopping, entertainment, and indoctrination. I moved through large mall like passages with hundreds and thousands of other citizens, peacefully with friendly conversations all around. People knew me, and I knew them. I went to a scheduled gathering in an arena twice the size of a full sized basket ball arena. It was more of an ampitheater shape with all seats facing the stage. The large cement blocky architecture was more stark here.

Here is where the left turn happens. I realized I had a revolver, a .357, one I am familiar with. Not wanting to cause a big stir, and having no place to hide it, I stuff it into the back of my pants and pull my shirt over it. I didn't stay at the gathering and as I was leaving people were calling my name and saying "your gun is showing". Nobody, not even me, was very concerned about it. It was more of a decorum thing.

Flash to San Jose. I am walking towards 1st st on E. San salvador and cops are looking for bombs under cars. I try to keep my pistol in my coat pocket as I go towards the [Eagle1 edit] Club.